That’s right, The 2017 Ford GT is a remarkable car. But is it worth the price tag of N260million? That’s left for those gunning to buy one of the 1000 units which will be built.
From its 3.5L EcoBoost V6 engine to its ultraefficient aerodynamics, the Ford GT is the culmination of everything great. Designed for Speed and Performance from the Ground Up… and its aerodynamically optimal teardrop shape minimizes drag and maximizes downforce.
- Mid-mounted 3.5L V6 GTDI Engine producing 647 horsepower.
- 7-Speed, Dual Clutch Automated Manual Transmission with Sequential Shift Controls (Paddles)
- Fuel Economy – 11 mpg city and 18 mpg highway.
- Top Speed – 348 km/h
- 0 to 60 in less than 3 seconds.
- Rear-Wheel Drive with Dual Exhaust System
- Front & Rear Independent Suspension with Electronic Active Damping & Push Button Activated Front Lift System
- 5 Selectable Drive Modes with 2 Variable Ride Height Settings
- Speed-Activated Deployable Rear Wing & Airbrake
- Brembo Carbon Ceramic Brakes (Pistons: 6 Front & 4 Rear)
- Lightweight Lithium-ion Battery
- Aerodynamically Optimized Exterior Design
- Carbon Fiber Passenger Shell & Body Panels
- Front & Rear Aluminum Substructures
- Gorilla Hybrid Glass Windscreen, Backlight & Engine Cover
- One-Piece Forged Aluminum Wheels – Front 20″ x 8.5”, Rear 20” x 11.5”
- Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2 Tyres – Front 245/35-20, Rear 325/30-20
- State-of-the-Art LED Headlamp / Daytime Running Lamp Design
- Signature LED Taillamps with Integrated Aero / Heat Extraction
- Matte Carbon Fiber Passenger Cabin
- Fixed Carbon Fiber Sparco Seats
- Racing-Inspired Stalkless Steering Wheel with Integrated Illuminated Shift Lights
- Carbon Fiber Pedal Box with Adjustable, Lightweight, Black Anodized Aluminum Pedals
- Adjustable Tilt & Telescoping Steering Column
- Serialized Identification Plate
- Driver Configurable 10.1″ Color LCD Instrument Cluster
- 6.5” Center LCD Touch Screen with Swiping and Pinch-to-Zoom Capabilities
- SYNC 3 – Enhanced Voice Recognition Communications & Entertainment System
- Voice-Activated Touch-Screen Navigation System
- Active Noise Canceling Systems
- Intelligent Access with Push-Button Start
- Rear View Camera
Would you buy the Ford GT for N260million?
Tell us in the comment section below.
Don’t forget to like, share, follow us and download our android app.
See Related Posts: 7 Cars You Can’t Afford Even With Monthly N5m Savings For 5 years