New 2017 Land Rover Discovery
British off-road brand has revealed the fifth generation Land Rover Discovery. The new 2017 Land Rover Discovery maintains the iconic stadium-style three-row seating while adding remote folding seats. Also, you’ll get many more amazing features in this vehicle:
- 10-inch touchscreen
- Up to 9 USB charging points.
- Wearable Key: This key can be used to swim or surf at Elegushi beach while you leave the actual car keys in the car.
- Intelligent Seat Fold -Allows the second and third row seats to be folded from your smartphone or in-dash touchscreen.
- Acoustic laminated windscreen.
- Stop/Start technology.
- Lots of storage space.
- Cooler for drinks
- 460 kg lighter than the outgoing LR4.
- Stolen vehicle locator.
- Electronic air suspension.
- The 3.0 litre V6 petrol engine will be preferred in the Nigerian car market.
- 4 wheel drive.
- Horsepower and torque: 340 and 332 respectively.
- 8 speed automatic transmission.
- Power sunroof.
- Hill Start Assist.
- Hill Descent Control (HDC).
- Electric parking brakes etc…
Don’t be surprised if you see this vehicle on Nigerian roads today. In-case you do spot one of these, be rest assured that the owner has coughed out minimum of N40 million. Do you prefer this to the outgoing boxlike Land Rover LR4? Tell us what you think in the comment section.