In line with its culture of rewarding professionalism, hard work and excellence, Cheki Nigeria has rolled out the ‘Cheki Winning Dealer Campaign‘ to reward Nigerian car dealers who list their cars for sale on the Cheki website.
To highlight how this works, we will take a look at questions that explain how you can win as a car dealer, details of what you stand to win as well as the criteria for winning. Let us begin with what you stand to win.
What is the Reward For Winning Dealers?
As a car dealer, you have an opportunity to win a total of 8 different packages that come as one lump sum. The rewards include:
- A banner in the weekly newsletter that gets sent to over 250,000 buyers across Nigeria, which is valued at N50,000
- A winning dealer badge on your listed cars for one month, which is valued at N20,000
- Winning Dealers will receive a premium visibility with a microsite being built for them
- 2 Top of the List prominence products, which is valued at N10,000
- 1-week Social media mentions worth N10,000
- Priority used car financing for your buyers who need financing option (easy car loans)
- Dealer interview published on the Cheki video channel and social media platforms
- Certificate of winning dealership signed, framed and presented to you by Cheki CEO
How Will Winning Dealers be Picked?
In picking the winning Dealers, Cheki will look at a total of 7 criteria. Only car dealers that check all the 7 boxes highlighted below will be eligible to win.
- Dealer must be self-servicing i.e Dealership uploads listing by itself
- The dealer must have a minimum of 100 listings in a month
- Cars listed must have adequate descriptions
- Dealer must upload good quality images (and a minimum of 7 images)
- Dealer must not have duplicate listings
- Dealer maintains a minimum of 3 months of subscription (pays subscription upfront)
- Dealer must have been a Cheki customer for a minimum of 3 months
According to the CEO, Cheki Nigeria, Gbenro Dara, the idea to reward car dealers in Nigeria was born from a need to show appreciation to car sellers.
“This is our way of saying ‘thank you’ to the car sellers who have given us an opportunity to give car buyers the kind of cars they come to Cheki Nigeria to buy. This has helped us build a strong foundation of trust with both our car buyers and car sellers over the years,” Dara enthused.
The Cheki Winning Dealer Campaign will reward one car dealer per month throughout the duration of the project. To participate, call 08139859971 or send an email to [email protected]