2017 Audi Q7 – Complete luxury
Meet the 2017 Audi Q7. Audi has been credited for being the first to introduce some unique automobile features, which include: LED (Light-Emitting Diodes) and Laser Headlights. This trend has been repeated by the introduction the first Four Wheel Steering System in the 2017 Audi Q7.
This system allows the steering to control the front and rear wheels simultaneously, to enable the Q7 make sharper turns and difficult maneuvers. Let’s make it simple, the 2017 Audi Q7 will enter tight corners and parking lots like a forklift truck would.
Some other features of the 2017 Audi Q7 include:
- Four zone automatic climate control
- One-touch power windows
- Panoramic sunroof
- Rear side window shades
- Ambient LED interior lighting
- MMI with handwriting recognition
- Smart phone integration: Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- 12.3” LCD virtual cockpit
- Foot activated trunk release
- Top view camera system
- Heads up display
- Air suspension
- Night vision camera
- Bang and Olufsen sound system
- Rear seat entertainment system
- Adaptive cruise control with engine stop/start.
You can also opt for its sport model lineup (SQ7) if you want to exhibit some more attitude and style.
What do you think about the 2017 Audi Q7?
May 28, 2016 at 12:34
Respect for Audi anytime!