News
Ford Anticipates That Trump’s Tariffs Will Cost It $1.5 Billion.
Ford Motor expects about $1.5 billion (around 1.3 billion euros) this year from President Donald Trump’s import tariffs. The American automaker has also suspended its full-year financial guidance.
Ford’s adjusted earnings before interest and taxes for the full year 2025 will be lower due to the tariffs, the manufacturer said when it announced its quarterly results. CFO Sherry House told reporters that the total impact of the tariffs is about $2.5 billion. Ford expects to be able to offset $1 billion of that through certain measures.
The blow comes despite the relief Trump offered to automakers last week, when the US president exempted imports subject to auto tariffs from other duties.
Ford expects to be able to provide new financial guidance when it reports its results for the current quarter.




-
News1 week agoLamborghini Revuelto SV Sets Production-Car Lap Record Ahead Of August 14 World Premiere
-
Business5 days agoDangote Cement Rewards Top Distributor With New 2026 Lexus LX700h Worth Over ₦400 Million
-
News1 week agoDavido’s Mystery Supercar? Mansory Teases One-Off Open-Top Masterpiece Believed To Be Bugatti Mistral
-
News1 week agoThe Four-Cylinder Engine Issues With Jaguar Land Rover Are Still There
-
News1 day agoUltra-Rare, Centre-Driving McLaren F1 GTR Fetches Record $34.6 Million At Auction
-
Auto Sport1 week ago7:32 Minutes: All-New Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Sets Nürburgring Record As Fastest In Its Class
-
News2 days agoMansa Fulfills Challenge: TikTok Star Peller Gifted ₦300 Million Mercedes-Benz G-Wagon
-
News6 days agoMoment Fiat Panda Drives Onto Runway And Crashes Into Private Jet Taxiing At Milan Airport
