The Minister of State for Industry, Trade and Investment, Mrs Maryam Katagum, has flagged open the Abuja International Motor Fair. The minister represented by her Special Assistant, Dr. Ahmed Mabudi Bashir, said the present administration had prioritised the development of the Nigeria’s local auto industry.
The minister also expressed optimism in the event. She’s of the opinion that such event contribute to the development of the country.
During the event, the minister also unveiled Coscharis Motors new 2020 Ford Edge.
The Chairman of the organising Committee of the Motor Fair, Mr Ifeanyichukwu Agwu, said the automotive sector is critical to the economy and the government must pay attention to the industry.
Agwu said the auto industry play key role in economic development in areas of job creation and wealth creation
The uniqueness of this awards winning auto show include:
- Being the highest strategic business platform where the largest variety of automotive products and services are showcased in Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Holding the record of being the most consistent and fastest growing auto show in Nigeria
- Consistently providing high level business opportunities for participants by positioning them to adequately benefit from the numerous opportunities and potentials of trade and business expansions that abound in Africa’s largest automotive economy.
Participating in Abuja International Motor Fair gives participants the opportunity to:
- Increase sales and market shares.
- Establish and or consolidate presence in Africa’s largest automotive market.
- Showcase products and services to high quality targets.
- Network and receive feedbacks on consumers’ appreciation of their brands and also monitor competitors and many more.
See Related Post: The 18th Abuja International Motor Fair
News1 day ago
Oluwo Of Iwo Land Arrives In Style At The Palace Of Sir Gabriel Igbinedion In A Rolls-Royce Phantom
News23 hours ago
Buyers Must Agree Not To Sell Their Toyota Land Cruiser 300 To Avoid Falling Into Terrorists Hands
News2 days ago
WATCH : Several Dispatch Riders Seen Delivering Rams Just In Time For Sallah
News1 day ago
Lagos NURTW ‘Agbero’ Generates N123bn Annually – Report
Concept Cars2 days ago
VW Launches The Atlas Cross Sport GT Concept With Rad Styling And 300+ Hp (Photos)
Auto Fun22 hours ago
Brabus Upgrades Mercedes-Benz GLE Coupe Into An 800 Hp Monster (Photos)
News22 hours ago
Rolls-Royce Presents Greenpower Car To 8 Year Old ‘Young Designer Competition Winner’
News7 hours ago
Ekiti OAP Shares Wedding Pictures, Rides In Style With Bride To Reception In A Motorcycle Truck (PHOTOS)