The Minister of State for Industry, Trade and Investment, Mrs Maryam Katagum, has flagged open the Abuja International Motor Fair. The minister represented by her Special Assistant, Dr. Ahmed Mabudi Bashir, said the present administration had prioritised the development of the Nigeria’s local auto industry.
The minister also expressed optimism in the event. She’s of the opinion that such event contribute to the development of the country.
During the event, the minister also unveiled Coscharis Motors new 2020 Ford Edge.
The Chairman of the organising Committee of the Motor Fair, Mr Ifeanyichukwu Agwu, said the automotive sector is critical to the economy and the government must pay attention to the industry.
Agwu said the auto industry play key role in economic development in areas of job creation and wealth creation
The uniqueness of this awards winning auto show include:
- Being the highest strategic business platform where the largest variety of automotive products and services are showcased in Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Holding the record of being the most consistent and fastest growing auto show in Nigeria
- Consistently providing high level business opportunities for participants by positioning them to adequately benefit from the numerous opportunities and potentials of trade and business expansions that abound in Africa’s largest automotive economy.
Participating in Abuja International Motor Fair gives participants the opportunity to:
- Increase sales and market shares.
- Establish and or consolidate presence in Africa’s largest automotive market.
- Showcase products and services to high quality targets.
- Network and receive feedbacks on consumers’ appreciation of their brands and also monitor competitors and many more.
See Related Post: The 18th Abuja International Motor Fair