The Abuja International Motor Fair which is having its 18th edition this year has always provided a major platform to position participants and other stakeholders to access and harness the abundant potentials of the growing and viable Nigerian Automotive sector.
The uniqueness of this awards winning auto show include:
- Being the highest strategic business platform where the largest variety of automotive products and services are showcased in Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Holding the record of being the most consistent and fastest growing auto show in Nigeria
- Consistently providing high level business opportunities for participants by positioning them to adequately benefit from the numerous opportunities and potentials of trade and business expansions that abound in Africa’s largest automotive economy.
Participating in Abuja International Motor Fair gives participants the opportunity to:
- Increase sales and market shares.
- Establish and or consolidate presence in Africa’s largest automotive market.
- Showcase products and services to high quality targets.
- Network and receive feedbacks on consumers’ appreciation of their brands and also monitor competitors and many more.
Scope & Content:
International Fair: to showcase classics and latest products, innovations and services in the automotive and allied sectors
Road-Urban Transport & Haulage Summit [RUTHEX]: A 2 day special platform feature for core players in the sector from both the public and private sectors. It will bring together experts from diverse fields in the road transport/haulage and allied sectors across the world to make input into road transport/haulage policies, programmes and implementations. Position papers, solution papers on latest trends, technologies, materials, options, models, case studies and management techniques, etc. shall be presented and discussed.
Expected to participate in the Fair include: Manufacturers, Dealers and Brand Representatives of: Automobile, Spare Parts, Accessories, Lubricants, Financials, Security, Allied sectors products and services from all over the world; Fleet Operators, Ministries, Departments and Agencies that operate in the sector.
Abuja is the political capital of Nigeria and located at the centre of the country. This makes it easily accessible from all parts of Nigeria. This 18th edition of the flagship auto show is packaged to effectively attract large numbers of: top government officials, high level executives and businessmen; high net-worth trade and professional groups as well as individuals, transport and fleet operators, automotive experts etc, from Nigeria and abroad.
Organization & Logistics:
Date: October 27-November 2, 2016
Venue: Transcorp Hilton Hotel, Abuja
Business Hours: 10 am -6pm daily
Enquiries: 01-4541523, 08098911665 or [email protected]
DAY 1: Thursday October 27
Official Opening Ceremony
DAY 2: Friday October 28
DAY 3: Saturday October 29
Family, children and fashion shows
DAY 4: Sunday October 30
DAY 6: Monday October 31
RUTHEX Summit Day 1
DAY 7: Tuesday November 1
RUTHEX Summit Day 2
DAY 8: Wednesday November 2