Whether you use a Mercedes or not , you can’t help but give kudos to this awesome automobile company .What you should also know is there are some very interesting facts about Mercedes.
- Mercedes-Benz produced both a hybrid vehicle and an electric vehicle in 1906!
- Each Mercedes 500E was hand-built by Porsche and took a full 18 days to make.
- Anti-Lock Brakes were first used in Mercedes-Benz cars in 1978. They have been standard equipment on all Mercedes-Benz cars since model year 1989.
- In 1936, Mercedes-Benz made the first diesel-engined production passenger car – the 260D
- In 1886, Karl Benz was awarded a German patent for the invention of “the first automobile” known as the Motorwagen. Karl’s quest was actually financed by his wife, Bertha, but because she was a married woman, she was not allowed to apply for the patent.
- Every Mercedes-Benz model carries disc brakes at all four wheels as standard equipment. Front and rear brake systems on all cars are separately activated; if one system somehow failed, the second would take over to stop you.
- The steering system of your Mercedes-Benz carries its own- tiny built-in shock absorber, to cushion road shocks and damp them out before they can affect your hands on the steering wheel.
- Prior to painting, every Mercedes Benz body is drowned in a 52-ton primer bath. This rich anti-corrosion coating seeps into every nook and cranny.
- When the primer has been baked on, 25 pounds of permanent plasticized undercoating are sprayed on to the underside and wheel wells of every Mercedes-Benz. Another safeguard against rust.
- The seats in the Mercedes-Benz cars were designed and shaped in consultation .with leading orthopedic physicians. These contoured, firmly upholstered seats envelop you-supporting vital kidney, back and knee-joint areas.Is that not awesome !!
I hope you enjoyed that guys ,is there anything you would like to add ?
Also don’t forget to rate this article ,comment and share !!!.
Also See: Buy and sell cars faster on Carmart NG