Whether you use a Mercedes or not , you can’t help but give kudos to this awesome automobile company .What you should also know is there are some very interesting facts about Mercedes.
- Mercedes-Benz produced both a hybrid vehicle and an electric vehicle in 1906!
- Each Mercedes 500E was hand-built by Porsche and took a full 18 days to make.
- Anti-Lock Brakes were first used in Mercedes-Benz cars in 1978. They have been standard equipment on all Mercedes-Benz cars since model year 1989.
- In 1936, Mercedes-Benz made the first diesel-engined production passenger car – the 260D
- In 1886, Karl Benz was awarded a German patent for the invention of “the first automobile” known as the Motorwagen. Karl’s quest was actually financed by his wife, Bertha, but because she was a married woman, she was not allowed to apply for the patent.
- Every Mercedes-Benz model carries disc brakes at all four wheels as standard equipment. Front and rear brake systems on all cars are separately activated; if one system somehow failed, the second would take over to stop you.
- The steering system of your Mercedes-Benz carries its own- tiny built-in shock absorber, to cushion road shocks and damp them out before they can affect your hands on the steering wheel.
- Prior to painting, every Mercedes Benz body is drowned in a 52-ton primer bath. This rich anti-corrosion coating seeps into every nook and cranny.
- When the primer has been baked on, 25 pounds of permanent plasticized undercoating are sprayed on to the underside and wheel wells of every Mercedes-Benz. Another safeguard against rust.
- The seats in the Mercedes-Benz cars were designed and shaped in consultation .with leading orthopedic physicians. These contoured, firmly upholstered seats envelop you-supporting vital kidney, back and knee-joint areas.Is that not awesome !!
I hope you enjoyed that guys ,is there anything you would like to add ?
Also don’t forget to rate this article ,comment and share !!!.
News1 day ago
Watch : World’s Largest Unmanned Construction Vehicles Completes Road Project On China’s Busiest Highway
News1 day ago
LG To Pay General Motors $1.9 Billion To Cover Cost Of Fixing Its Fire-prone Batteries In Bolt EV
News15 hours ago
Passengers Brought Record 4,650 Guns To U.S Airports In 10 Months, Majority Were Loaded – Report
News16 hours ago
2022 Lexus LX 600 F SPORT And Japan-only LX 600 Offroad, First Look
News17 hours ago
1m 30s Flight Between Westray And Papa Westray Is World’s Shortest Commercial Flight
News1 day ago
Lamborghini Urus Unlocks 86km ‘World’s Highest Motorable Road’, Stands 19,300ft Above Sea Level
Auto Fun13 hours ago
Toyota Tacozilla, A Tacoma Based Camper Van Built For The 2021 SEMA Show
Latest Cars14 hours ago
Land Rover Launches Flagship Discovery Metropolitan Edition For 2023