Have you ever been extorted, harassed or assaulted by a LASTMA official?
Anyway, below are steps necessary to report a LASTMA official to the supervising authorities.
- Note the name of the errant LASTMA official. This can be obtained from the nametag on their uniforms.
- Also, note the date, time and location of the assault, infringement on your right, harassment, etc. by the LASTMA official.
- Write a detailed report that captures how the act was committed.
- Get a witness/witnesses to the offence that you are reporting.
- Get the witness to write a report too.
- Attached as much information and evidences (e.g. videos, audios recordings, pictures, documents, witnesses, etc.) to support your complaints.
- E-mail the report to the LASTMA Command Center. The email addresses are: [email protected], [email protected]
- You can also contact LASTMA via phone on: 01-4703325, 01-7743026, 08025876702, 08023403337, 08023131080, 08027LASTMA
- Deliver the report in person at the Public Relations Unit, LSTC Building, Oshodi-Apapa Expressway, Illupeju,Lagos.
- Make sure you obtain a confirmation of receipt of your complaints.
- If you do not get a satisfactory feedback from the LASTMA authorities, the issue can also be referred to the Public Complaints Commission (PCC). The Contact detail of the PCC is: Old National Assembly Complex, Gate Glass House, Tafawa Balewa Square, Race Course, Lagos State, Nigeria. [email protected], [email protected], 08162058603, 08077185945, 08055463554, 08033770139.