There are numerous unexpected emergencies that may come up as you drive on highway. How you react to them has a lot to say about the type of driver you are. Some are professional drivers, some are good drivers, some are bad drivers and a whole lot are terrible drivers.
Not all those who move vehicles on the road are professional drivers. Some are private vehicle drivers who are not professionals. A professional driver can also be seen driving any type of motor vehicle. What matters most is his/her ability to be in control of the moving machine at all times.
There are a number of unexpected emergencies that may occur on highway while driving; the good driver is always proactive in all situations.
Let’s take a look at some of these unexpected emergencies that can occur on highway.
1. Sudden flipping of vehicle bonnet while driving, thereby obstructing the view of the driver.
2. Unexpected tyre burst: it could be any of the tyres. But the front tyre is more damaging than the rear tyres in such emergency
3. Unexpected flying object into the windshield causing panic and shattering of the glass
4. Brake locks or wheel bearing locks while on motion
5. A road user may ram his vehicle into another from any side unknowingly
6. Failed brake
7. Sudden fire in the engine compartment
8. Unexpected attack by hidden bandits.
9. Car jackers positioned at an unusual particularly point on the highway
A good driver must prepare his mind for any unexpected eventuality. Courage and strong heart is necessary on any emergency situation. Safety of lives must be placed above salvaging properties.
Are you a good driver from this perspective?