Our first quiz ever took place some days ago. Here is the link to the quiz: Autojosh Car Quiz Section Edition 1.
In case you missed out in this edition 1, make sure you don’t miss edition 2.
We are here to provide the answers to what was asked in the previous car quiz.
Thanks to all that participated.
AUTOJOSH CAR QUIZ SECTION EDITION 1
1. What is the name of these tiny horizontal wires you see placed at your rear /back windshield?
ANSWER: It is called Defroster. defroster is a system to clear condensation and thaw frost from the windshield, backglass, or side windows of a motor vehicle. The rear windshield uses electrical wires to melt ice or evaporate condensation
2. Can you recognize this important part of the air conditioning system? What’s the name?
ANSWER: It is an AC Compressor. AC compressor is one of the major components of the air conditioning system of your car. It is responsible for pressurizing the AC system and keeping the refrigerant flowing so that it can function properly.
3. What is the name of this car safety feature the red arrow is pointing to?
ANSWER: It is called child safety lock. It is a safety feature used on car doors to ensure kids can’t open doors from inside of the car. It makes opening of the doors possible only from outside.
4. What is the name of this thing that hung underneath directly behind the wheels of vehicles?
ANSWER: It is called a mudflap. A mudflap is used in combination with the vehicle fender to protect the vehicle, passengers, other vehicles, and pedestrians from mud and other flying debris thrown into the air by the rotating tire.
5. What is the name of this massive box found in the trunk of some cars?
ANSWER: It is called subwoofer. It helps in solving the sound cancellation problem.