How To Reset The Oil Life Indicator Of Your 2007-2012 Honda CRV After Oil Change
Do you have a 2007-2012 Honda CRV and have been looking for a way to reset the oil life indicator light on your dashboard to 100% after oil change? You’re right on track. We will give you a step-by-step guide on how to get it done immediately.
Below is the step by step instruction on how to reset your oil life indicator on a 2007-2012 Honda CRV.
- Turn the ignition to the ON position. Do not start the engine.
- Press the “Trip” stem to toggle it to show “Engine Oil Life“.
- Press and hold the “Trip” stem for about 10 seconds until the display starts blinking. Once blinking, release the “Trip” stem.
- Turn/twist the “Trip” step to choose the “Reset” option.
- Press and hold the “Trip” stem again, this time for 5 seconds. The Oil Life will reset to 100%.
Below is a video for the purpose of clarity;