How To Reset The Oil Life Indicator Of Your 2010-2015 Honda Crosstour After Oil Change
Do you have a 2010-2015 Honda Crosstour and have been looking for a way to reset the oil life indicator light on your dashboard to 100% after oil change? You’re right on track. We will give you a step-by-step guide on how to get it done immediately.
Below is the step by step instruction on how to reset your oil life indicator on a 2010-2015 Honda Crosstour.
- Turn the ignition to run, one position before starting engine.
- Press the SELECT/RESET knob until the engine oil life indicator is displayed.
- Press the SELECT/RESET knob for more than 10 seconds.
- The engine oil life indicator and the maintenance code(s) will blink.
- Press the SELECT/RESET knob for more than 5 seconds.
- The maintenance items codes(s) will disappear, and the engine oil life will reset to 100.
- Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
Below is a video for the purpose of clarity;
We hope this helped you get it done.