Do you have a 2008-2012 Honda Accord and have been looking for a way to reset the oil life indicator light on your dashboard to 100% after oil change? You’re right on track. We will give you a step-by-step guide on how to get it done immediately.
Below is the step by step instruction on how to reset your oil life indicator on a 2008-2012 Honda Accord.
1. Turn the ignition to run (one position before starting engine).
2. Press the SELECT/RESET button until the engine oil life indicator is displayed.
3. Press the SELECT/RESET button for more than 10 seconds. The engine oil life indicator and the maintenance code(s) will blink.
4. Press the SELECT/RESET button for more than 5 seconds. The maintenance items code(s) will will disappear, and the engine oil life will reset to 100.
5. Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
6. It’s DONE!!!