2020 BMW 7 Series
During the recently concluded Banana Island Festival at Ikoyi, Lagos, Coscharis Motors unveiled a new driving machine. It’s the 2020 BMW 7-Series. With this launch, the indigenous automotive dealer brings continuity to an era of automotive luxury in Nigeria.
The new BMW 7-Series exudes a striking appearance. Thanks to a taller front end, larger kidney grille, and slimmer headlights. The rear also features a three-dimensional slimmer rear lights with red/black surfacing.
See Related Post: Coscharis Motors Unveils First Ever BMW X7 In Nigeria (Photos & Video)
Performance and Variants
Although it can be ordered in various variants, the launch edition is the BMW 740 Li – 3.0-liter, turbocharged six-cylinder engine.. 335 hp and 330 pound-feet of torque.. 0-100kmh in just 5.6 seconds. Depending on your thirst for speed and performance, you may desire to opt for the range-topping V12 engine powered BMW M760Li xDrive. The other variants include the 750i as well as diesel-powered options like the 730d, 740d and 750d.
The interior welcomes you with an exclusive Nappa leather, fine wood trim, and ambient lighting. The cabin’s pin-drop silence is further enhanced with acoustic properties. This provides improved soundproofing around the rear wheel arches, B-pillars and seatbelt outlet covers in the rear. The side windows and rear window are also fortified with acoustic glass.
See Related Post: Amazing!!! BMW Does The Bottle Cap Challenge With A BMW M4 Coupé (Video)
- 12.3-inch fully digital instrument cluster
- 10.25-inch control display
- BMW Live Cockpit Professional with navigation system
- Rear-seat entertainment system with full-HD touchscreen display.
- Wireless charging of mobile phones
- Inputs via touchscreen, iDrive Controller, steering wheel buttons, voice control, as well as gesture control.
- Ventilated seats.
- Cabin air fragrance.
- Integration of Microsoft Office 365 and Skype for Business.
- WLAN hotspot for online access.
- Hands-free Bluetooth mobile phone interface.
- Optional anti-roll system (“Executive Drive Pro”). It reduces body movement in bends to a minimum.
- Optional laser headlights is also available.
- Digital key
- Driverless parking
In addition, the maintenance cost is included in its price for the first five years and 100,000 kilometers
During the same event at Banana Island, Coscharis Motors also unveiled the first-ever BMW X7