I know what you are thinking, “why would snakes want to come near my car if its not sent by my village people” 😂😂.
Snakes, would end up in any part of your car, either because you carelessly left the door or window open, or because they need heat.
Snakes and most reptiles are cold blooded animals, they can’t regulate their internal temperature, so they always seek for heat sources, to “recharge” themselves, mostly for activities like digestion.
Enough of the biology class, lets shift back to safety tips to prevent snakes from entering your car.
- Always park your car far away from bushes
- Keep your windows and doors, including your bonnet and boot closed at all times
- When driving and you see a snake ahead of you, avoid it if you can, because the tyres can roll it up and it might find its way into the engine, or inside the car.
- If you are going to park your car for a long time, make sure you cover it properly,in a cool and shaded place.
- If you have a broken head or tail light, fix it!
If you find a snake in your car, make sure you get people who are brave or experienced enough to remove it, except of course you are sure you can handle it yourself.
The only snake I want to see in or on a car is the Shelby GT500 Super Snake logo 😉 .
Kindly don’t forget to share.
Also See: Buy and sell cars faster on Carmart NG