News
Missing Jet: NAF Says Boko Haram Video Is Fake
The Nigerian Air Force has dismissed claims by terror group Boko Haram that it gunned down the missing Alpha jet, which disappeared from radar on Wednesday, March 31. Boko Haram Video
Boko Haram claimed responsibility for downing the aircraft in a viral video.
But the Director Public Relations and Information Nigerian Air Force, Air Commodore Edward Gabkwet, said the viral video could be clips from a previous incident. Boko Haram Video

A Boko Haram fighter armed with a machine gun stands on the aircraft debris.
He insisted the video is fraught with inconsistencies that established it was fake. He added that the lush vegetation in one of the videos suggest it was not in the Northeast. Boko Haram Video
NAF spokesperson, Air Commodore Edward Gabkwet, said: “We have seen some videos but there is nothing that has proven that the aircraft in those clips belongs to us, or have you seen a Nigerian Air Force aircraft number or the body of Air Force pilot or have you seen any Air Force uniform until we get all these details strengthen out, we are not going to go into speculation.

“That video could have been shot somewhere. I have seen four videos so far. One of them has lush vegetation in the background. This made me wonder where they have such vegetation in the Northeast. Unless they did something and they are releasing the clips bit by bit, we are waiting.
“Except we have evidence, because like I said, these persons have families and you cannot go their wives, parents or wards, you must bring concrete evidence. There must be something to show”. Boko Haram Video
-
Business1 week agoDangote Cement Rewards Top Distributor With New 2026 Lexus LX700h Worth Over ₦400 Million
-
Celebrities Auto3 days agoInside KC Luxury’s Car Collection: From A ₦2.5B Brabus 800 Adventure XLP To Alicia Keys’ Former Maybach
-
News6 days agoMansa Fulfills Challenge: TikTok Star Peller Gifted ₦300 Million Mercedes-Benz G-Wagon
-
News6 days agoUltra-Rare, Centre-Driving McLaren F1 GTR Fetches Record $34.6 Million At Auction
-
Celebrities Auto1 day agoThrowback: When KC Luxury Boasted Of Being The Only Person In The World To Own Two Rare Mercedes-Maybachs
-
News6 days agoPorsche And Chinese Company Xpeng Collaborate To Lower Average Emissions In Europe
-
News6 days ago“Wike Carry ‘Rivers’ Come Abuja”: Citizens React As Flash Floods Submerge Luxury Vehicles
-
News6 days agoAmerican Icon Shelby Cobra Daytona Coupe That Beat Ferrari 250 GTO In 1965 Sells For Record $42.9 Million
