Connect with us

News

Pope Francis Harley Davidson Bike Set To Be Auctioned Off

Obafemee80

Published

on

Pope-Francis

Pope Francis’ Customized Harley Davidson Bike Is Set To Be Auctioned Off…

Pope-Francis

Pope-Francis

Pope-Francis





A 2016 customized Harley-Davidson bike, recently blessed by Pope Francis, is set to be auctioned off at the Bonhams Autumn Stafford Sale on October 20th, 2019.

The heavily customised “Pope Bike”, also known as “White Unique”, was built by Jesus Bikers and Würzburg Village. The company delivered the bike to Pope Francis in St. Peter’s Square in July, 2019.

Pope-Francis

Pope-Francis

The 1570cc Twin Cam custom bike is finished in white pearlescent paint and gold-plated trim pieces. It also has a Chi-Rho symbol embossed into the leather seat and a golden cross above the headlight.

Related Post: Pope Francis’ Lamborghini Huracan Sold At Auction For $861575, 4 Times The Retail Price

Auction house Bonhams estimates that the “Holy” motorbike will sell for between $55,000 to $110,000.





All proceeds will be used to help build an orphanage and a school in Uganda for abandoned and deprived children.

This bike is the newest in a line of vehicles donated to the Papacy that will be auctioned off to raise money for charity.

Pope-Francis

Pope-Francis

Few months ago, a custom-built Lamborghini Huracan that was gifted to the pope, was auctioned off at four times its base price.

70% of the money went to war ravaged Nineveh in Iraq. The remaining 30% was shared between various religious organizations.

You May Like : Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Customized Nigerian Plate Number, “Chosen1”





Trending