This is the legal and most advisable process. In this process, you have to visit the police website (www.npf.gov.ng).. fill and download the application form or visit a police command office to pick up the necessary application forms. This method is free but expect to pay a few bucks here and there.
See the process below.
- Visit the Nigeria Police Force website.
- Click “tinted permit” under quick links.
- Fill the application form on the right side to obtain an application ID.
- In order to complete the application process, login with your email and the application ID given to you.
- Fill the Bio-Data form and provide the details of the vehicle you want to obtain a tint permit for.
- Take the print-out to any police command for barcode verification, capture your biometrics and collect you tint permit certificate.
You can use a trusted agent who could charge between 10k and 20k to do the entire process on your behalf. Several Nigerians tend to prefer this method due to time constraint.
How did you process your tint permit?
News1 day ago
Oluwo Of Iwo Land Arrives In Style At The Palace Of Sir Gabriel Igbinedion In A Rolls-Royce Phantom
News23 hours ago
Buyers Must Agree Not To Sell Their Toyota Land Cruiser 300 To Avoid Falling Into Terrorists Hands
News2 days ago
WATCH : Several Dispatch Riders Seen Delivering Rams Just In Time For Sallah
News1 day ago
Lagos NURTW ‘Agbero’ Generates N123bn Annually – Report
Concept Cars2 days ago
VW Launches The Atlas Cross Sport GT Concept With Rad Styling And 300+ Hp (Photos)
Auto Fun22 hours ago
Brabus Upgrades Mercedes-Benz GLE Coupe Into An 800 Hp Monster (Photos)
News22 hours ago
Rolls-Royce Presents Greenpower Car To 8 Year Old ‘Young Designer Competition Winner’
News8 hours ago
Ekiti OAP Shares Wedding Pictures, Rides In Style With Bride To Reception In A Motorcycle Truck (PHOTOS)