Autoshows & Awards
2017 Maserati Levante: The beauty or the beast?
2017 Maserati Levante:
The 2017 Maserati Levante is a beauty to some and a beast to others. We’d like to know were you stand on this one.
This is the first SUV from the Italian Maserati brand which is set to compete with the Porsche Cayenne, Range Rover Sport, BMW X5, etc..
It comes in 3 variants: Levante, Levante S and Levante Diesel.. but the diesel would probably not make it to Nigeria.
The price of the 2017 Maserati Levante would range from N45m to N65m and it features:
- Engine: Twin-Turbo 3.0L V6
- Horsepower: 345 hp (Levante) and 424 hp (Levante S)
- Transmission: 8-Speed Automatic
- 0-60 Time: 5.0 Seconds (Levante) and 5.8 Seconds (Levante S)
- Top Speed: 156mph (Levante) and 164mph (Levante S)
- Drivetrain: All-Wheel Drive
- Beverage cooler in glovebox
- Audio system memory card slot
- Fuel Consumption: City: 14 mpg (Guzzler for a V6)
- Fuel Consumption: Highway: 19 mpg
- Remote engine start
- Engine Auto Stop/Start
What do you think about the Levante? Let’s know in the comment section.