Innoson IVM G40 SUV is one of the SUVs produced by Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing.
IVM is the first Made-in-Africa automobile brand which exists to eradicate “tokunbo” (foreign used) automobiles from Africa.
See Related Post: BBN Khafi Wins ₦7.6 Million Innoson Fox Car (Photos)
Winners of the previous editions went home with car brand like Hyundai (2018) and KIA, (2017).
We were able to make a compilation of some things you need to know about the Innoson IVM G40 SUV the winner will take home on Sunday.
Here they are;
1. In 2016, the Chairman of Innoson Vehicles, Chief Dr Innocent Chukwuma OFR, promised Nigerians a Made-in-Nigeria luxurious SUV. The birth of the Innoson G40 fulfilled that promise.
2. Innoson Vehicle partnered with Multichoice Nigeria in this 2019 edition of Big Brother Nigeria.
3. The price of a brand new Innoson IVM G40 SUV is N17.325million (N17,325,000).
See Related Post: 12 Innoson Vehicles And Their Prices
4. The G40 comes with a 2.4-litre in-line-four petrol engine, and it is available in 5-speed automatic transmission only. It is capable of giving out 143-hp .
5. The maximum speed of this SUV is 150 km/h.
6. The fuel capacity is 80 liters.
7. The IVM G40 is equipped with dual airbags, features power controlled seat-belts and a sedan style interior.
8. It was designed to provide the highest degree of space and comfort.
9. It comes with an electronic immobilizer system which enhances vehicle security.
See more photos below;
See Related Post: 19 Compact SUVs In Nigeria And Their Various Prices