No other production model with the four rings is as powerful, fast or distinctive as the car Daddy Freeze used to turn up at the 2019 Autofest in Lagos.
The On-Air Personality (OAP) arrived in a grey 2018 Audi R8 V10 Spyder Quattro. The soft top convertible car is powered by a 5.2 liter V10 engine which produces 540 horsepower and 540 Nm of torque. 0-100 km/h is achieved in 3.6 seconds with a top speed of 320 km/h as the industry leading Quattro all-wheel drive guarantees maximum stability. Fuel efficiency is about 13.3 L/100km
While still lusting after the carbon fiber materials strategically placed on the exterior, the interior welcomes you with a large, fully digital high-resolution 12.3-inch Audi virtual cockpit.
The electrohydraulic powered soft top folds away in 20 seconds, at speeds of up to 31 mph and the 550 watts Bang & Olufsen sound system with headrest speakers ensures you do not miss a decibel of the pure and crisp sound lilting from the 13 speakers.
Some other features of the 2018 Audi R8 V10 Spyder
- Full LED headlights with LED daytime running lights
- LED taillights with dynamic turn signals
- 7-speed S tronic dual clutch transmission which shifts seamlessly
- 20-inch 10-spoke alloy wheels
- 18-way power sport seats
- Engine Start/Stop
- USB ports, dual SD card slots, aux jack, bluetooth audio, HD Radio…
- MMI touch with handwriting-recognition technology
- 4G LTE connectivity
- Internet radio and a Wi-Fi hotspot for passenger use
The estimated price of the 2018 Audi R8 V10 Spyder is N120m.
Aside the distinctive express red steering wheel, tell us the things you love about this Audi R8 in the comment section below.
The car allegedly belong to his friend who also appeared at the event in his other yellow Audi R8 V10 Plus which can be seen HERE
See more photos and video below.