AutoEquip is a foremost professional auto trade fair that is held annually in Lagos, Nigeria.
Since 2017 when it was established, AutoEquip has been building on worldwide business networks. With this, it aims at becoming the largest platform for auto parts and brands to promote multilateral commerce and expand market influence in West Africa
AutoEquip co-locates with LITF (Lagos International Trade Fair). This affords businesses to meet numerous auto parts suppliers and make potential trade and technical connections with global brands.
Why Attend AutoEquip?
- AutoEquip is a most comprehensive event where selective global auto parts brands gather.
- The event is the most flourishing one which co-locates with other shows of different industries in the same hall
- A most influential event which enjoys wide publicity in the electronics and print media in Lagos
- The event offers a fruitful event where opportunities for various trade groups are provided in Nigeria
- A best platform to find new products, source and suppliers and keep date with industry trend and techniques.
This year’s AutoEquip will hold at Tafawa Balewa Square (TBS), Lagos Island, from November 4 – 7.
Daily Start Time: 09:00 AM
End Time: 05:00 PM
For enquiries and booking contact:
c/o Mr. Luqman Mamudu
Email: [email protected],ng
See Related Post: 70,000 Unclaimed Driver’s Licences In Lagos – FRSC